Unjustified Dismissals

Have you been let go from your job in an unfair manner?

Was your dismissal handled poorly and you didn’t get the chance to tell your side of the story?

Have you been let go without a notice period?

What you need to know

If you believe your dismissal was unjustified then you have a right to raise a personal grievance against your Employer within 90 days of the dismissal.

We recommend you contact us to discuss mediation or whether there is justification on taking the matter to the Employment Relations Authority.

Constructive Dismissal

Have you been told to leave or be fired so you are left with no option but to resign?

Has your Employer failed to provide a safe and healthy working environment for you forcing you to look for another job?

Has your Employer or a colleague behaved in an abusive or insulting manner leaving you no choice but to resign?

What you need to know

If you were told to leave or be fired, or that you had no other option but to resign then you may have a personal grievance for constructive dismissal.

The Employment Relations Act 2000 gives all employees the right to pursue a personal grievance. We'll be able to advise you on where you stand legally once we have spoken to you and are aware of all the facts.

90 Day Trial Period

Trial periods in Employment Agreements must be provided to prospective employees at the same time and as part of the making of an offer of employment.

The prosepctive employee must be given a reasonable opportunity to seek advice about the terms of the offer.

What you need to know

Employees are not barred from bringing personal grievance or unjustified dismissal cases against a former employer even if there is an apparent trial period provision in a signed individual Employment Agreement.

How we can help

As your legal representative we will seek mediation on your behalf and if not resolved though this process, we will take the matter to the Employment Relations Authority.

After the initial consultation period, and once we have established the details of your case, we will discuss options of either a fixed fee or work out a payment plan with you.

We stand by our No Win/No Fee policy.

Free initial consultation, call or email us.
Call: 0800 124 512
Book a consultation ›